At Canton Library we can help you with welfare and benefit advice, the housing waiting list and support you if you are facing homelessness. The Hub also provides a library service offering a wide variety of books and computer access.
The self-service scanning station allows you to upload housing benefit evidence. We hold a weekly housing surgery where you can get face-to-face advice from our team. We also run community activities for groups of all ages.
- Housing waiting list applications and enquiries
- Housing benefit applications and enquiries
- Free school meals applications
- Council Tax enquiries
- Free bus pass applications
- School admissions
- General Tax enquiries
- Full Library service
- Into Work Service
- Free public access telephones
- Free wi-fi
- Blue badges
- Council Document Scan Station
Library servicesSearch, renew or reserve an item online
- Public computers
- Talking books
- Online services
- Welsh language publications
- Community language publications
- Reading and relaxation area
- Parent and toddler groups
Events at this hubView all events at this hub
Christmas opening hours
All Hubs will close at 12pm on Saturday 24 December and will reopen on Wednesday 28 December.
Hubs will be open their usual hours until 12pm Saturday 31 December.
Please note that from the 28th to the 30th December, any branches usually opening 10am-7pm will change to 9am-6pm.
Hubs will reopen on Tuesday 3 January.
|Monday||9am to 1pm - 2pm to 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 1pm - 2pm to 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 1pm - 2pm to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 1pm - 2pm to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 1pm - 2pm to 5.30pm|