At Fairwater Hub we can help you with welfare and benefit advice, the housing waiting list and support you if you are facing homelessness. The Hub also provides a library service offering a wide variety of books and computer access.
We offer housing and benefit advice every day, along with weekly advice surgeries with officers from other areas such as Money Advice and Into work.
We also run community activities for groups of all ages.
- Housing waiting list applications and enquiries
- Housing benefit applications and enquiries
- Free school meals applications
- Council Tax enquiries
- Free bus pass applications
- School admissions
- General Tax enquiries
- Full Library service
- Into Work Service
- Free public access telephones
- Free wi-fi
- Blue badges
- Council Document Scan Station
Library servicesSearch, renew or reserve an item online
- Public computers
- Talking books
- Online services
- Welsh language publications
- Reading and relaxation area
- Parent and toddler groups
Events at this hubView all events at this hub
Christmas opening hours
All Hubs will close at 12pm on Saturday 24 December and will reopen on Wednesday 28 December.
Hubs will be open their usual hours until 12pm Saturday 31 December.
Please note that from the 28th to the 30th December, any branches usually opening 10am-7pm will change to 9am-6pm.
Hubs will reopen on Tuesday 3 January.
|Monday||9am to 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am to 6pm|
|Thursday||10am to 7pm|
|Friday||9am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5.30pm|